The Vagina Monologues 2014

Profile image for AllTheWorld

By AllTheWorld at 13:04 on 10/02/14

0 comments... add your comments below

All the World's a Stage is bringing their successful charity production of The Vagina Monologues back to Guildford, 13-15 March (Thursday through Saturday) at The Stoke Pub and Pizzeria. Last year's production, which featured actresses from the amateur and professional stage, raised more than £600 for Refuge, a charity which supports victims of domestic violence. This year's production will feature several familiar faces from last year, as well as a new batch of actresses bringing their voices together for a great cause.

The Vagina Monologues is a hilarious and moving collection of monologues written by Eve Ensler, based on the stories she collected of women around the world. This special benefit performance is presented as part of V-Day's campaign ONE BILLION RISING FOR JUSTICE. Find out more about this campaign at http://tinyurl.com/nsecjtf target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://tinyurl.com/qfmj4mx" target="_blank">http://tinyurl.com/qfmj4mx The V-Day's global campaign will receive 10% of the proceeds from the show, whilst the remaining 90% will go to Refuge to support women and children in England.

Doors will open at 7:30 and the show will start at 8:00. Come early and order one of The Stoke's famous stone-baked pizzas to enjoy during the show! Tickets are £11 in advance and £12 on the door, and are available through wegottickets.com and Guildford Tourist Information at 01483 444333. For more information, visit http://tinyurl.com/nae6so3 target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://tinyurl.com/p439lrj" target="_blank">http://tinyurl.com/p439lrj

Date: Thursday, March 13, 2014

Repeats: Every Day until Saturday, March 15, 2014

Event Location

       
 
   
      

Comments

       
max 4000 characters
        
   

Search for...

       
        
Min price is bigger than Max price
        
Min price is bigger than Max price
        
Min rent is bigger than Max rent